Salon Health & Safety Update
(with effect 18th March)
As you may already be aware, over the last two weeks, we’ve taken extra steps & precautions to protect not only you as clients of our business but also our team members, given the Covid-19 outbreak.
With this said we’ve identified other areas in which we can take extra precautions for your health & safety, our staff’s health & safety and to continually uphold our exceptional high standards in cleanliness, to give everyone peace of mind that Roamer is taking this matter as seriously as we need to. These added precautions will take effect as of tomorrow (19th March).
- We will call all clients the day prior to their appointment to ensure they are feeling fit & well to attend and that they aren’t currently in contact with anyone in self-isolation.
- We ask that all clients, upon entering the salon, immediately sanitise and wash their hands. We have multiple stations available throughout the building.
- We have temporarily removed all magazines & booklets from reception. The only pamphlet now available is our treatment list which is for individuals to take home.
- We have temporarily removed all product testers from display, however, new & sealed retail products are available to purchase.
- We will now be offering cold drinks only (water & fruit juice) in disposable cups.
- We will be further spacing appointments to avoid high numbers of people in the salon at one time. Team members will be working on a 1-2-1 basis and we politely ask that you don’t bring ‘plus ones’ to appointments, ie. friends, family members or children who are waiting on you while you have a treatment. Should you need to have someone with you to accompany you to the start of your appointment and meet you at the end, that is perfectly fine. All we ask is if they don’t wait at reception during your treatment and we can call them within 5 minutes of your treatment ending to return to the salon.
Steps in our booking process are being taken to reduce the operating capacity of the salon to avoid crowding in the building. Please take full advantage of the ability to buy gift vouchers online rather than coming into the salon.
- We will only have one bathroom in operation, on the ground floor, to ensure we can maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness.
As always we will continue to review the situation daily and post any updates as speedily as we can.
In the meantime, if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please don’t hesitate to contact us. And most importantly if there’s anything at all that we could possibly do to help you or your family please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
With our very best wishes,
The Roamer Team