Following the latest Government and Public Health Advice please be assured that at Roamer Holistic Health & Beauty we are taking the threat of Covid-19 seriously and are endeavouring to do everything in our power to help prevent further spread of the virus, while looking after our staff and clients.
While we don’t want to contribute to scaremongering, we ask that you, as clients of our salon, help by observing the following precautions to keep you and the team safe.
- If you are feeling unwell and/or displaying any cold or flu like symptoms please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
- Please note that if you have recently visited or been in contact with someone who has returned from a highly infectious area, including Italy, Thailand, China, Singapore, South Korea, we will be unable to treat you in the salon.
We will also be executing our discretion to politely refuse service if there is a risk of infection.
Our aim is to minimise the risk to clients and our team. We already uphold high standards of hygiene given the nature of the services we provide however, please be reminded of Public Health England’s advice (available via www.gov.uk) to follow general cold and flu precautions;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. If you need tissues while in the salon, please ask the staff in the salon.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. Where possible, we will aim to have hand sanitiser supplied, however due to panic buying by the general public we may struggle to have the sanitiser readily available, but will have handsoap at all sinks.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if hands are not clean.
For your reassurance, please know that we will be continuing to disinfect frequently touched areas, objects and surfaces. This is not a change to our existing high standards, however we wish to reassure you of our upheld commitment to cleanliness and hygiene.
As per GOV UK, please be reminded if you have any of the following symptoms of coronavirus or even a general flu, such as a cough, a high temperature or feeling short of breath, and even if your symptoms are mild you should:
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people
- call NHS 111 to tell them of your recent travel,
- reschedule or cancel your appointment in the salon
- observe the above mentioned precautions & hygiene practices.